Moving Meditation Yoga is based on the Knoff Yoga training system. The practice focuses on strength, flexibility and structural balance of the body. It combines the synchronisation of movement and breath with the alignment focus of Iyengar and the energy and stamina associated with Astanga yoga.
Moving Meditation Yoga has a holistic approach to yoga which includes:
• Pranayama (breath techniques)
• Asana (physical yoga postures)
• Meditation (focusing and calming the mind)
• Relaxation (dealing with stress)
• Philosophy (ideas that bring awareness)
Moving Meditation Yoga offers Hatha yoga classes to a range of levels and 1-on-1 Therapy Yoga sessions.
'Synchronisation of movement and breath are linked with energy, creating stamina.'